1. Click on Jargon-buster
2. In the left hand column, click on an existing article and then click EDIT
3. Click DUPLICATE on the bottom row of the window that pops up
Make sure you always duplicate and don't accidentally replace an existing word. Make sure you are replacing text that says Copy of ...
4. Replace Copy of ... with the glossary word
5. Replace the paragraph of text below with the glossary definition
6. Hover over the images below the words 'Related Posts' until it says 'Summary'
7. Click EDIT
8. A window pops-up. Go to the third tab on the top 'Display'
9. Down where it says 'Tag Filter', enter the word as a tag.
10. This will allow the Jargon-Buster to show all articles that contain the word.
11. Click Apply in the bottom, right corner of the small pop-up window
12. Back at the big pop-up window, look near the bottom left where it says CATEGORIES +
13. Click the + and find the the first letter of the glossary word and click it. (If the word is 'Risk', click 'R')
***This allows the word to show up on the Jargon-Buster page ****
14. At the top row of the big pop-up window, click on the second tab: Options
15. Find the first field called Post URL
16. *IMPORTANT* Make sure the only thing after /jargon-buster/ is the glossary word and no other characters.
If the term is not a singular word, add a "-" in between the two words, in the Post URL field (e.g. /definition/active-investing)
17. Save and Publish